I wrote a post over at the HubSpot blog with tips on how to use your blog as a sales tool. Leave a comment over there if you have thoughts to share.
Here's the Summary:
- Subscribers Sell Themselve
- Answering Questions with Blog Posts.
- Invite Prospects to Write Guest Blog Posts.
- Highlight Your Client's Success. They'll Send It To Their Mom (and Everyone Else).
- Ask Your Prospects for Feedback in the Comments.
- Link to Your Prospect's Blog. Send Them Some Readers.
- Build a Community of Clients, Prospects and Partners On Your Blog.
- Track What Prospects Read, What Comments They Leave, How Often They Visit.
- Be a Resource. Link to Other Relevant Articles.
- Promote Your Blog Via Email.
- Promote Your Blog Via Social Media and Social Networking Sites.
- Blogging Supports Search Engine Optimization.
- Blogging Creates a Discussion and You're the Host