What Software Does Your Agency Use?
Shannon Johnson (@shannopop) put together a great eBook, "Ultimate Guide to Agency Tools". It gives an overview of lots of software that is commonly used by agencies for collaboration, project management, time tracking, file sharing and more.
Here's the software that is covered:
- File Sharing and Collaboration: Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive/Google Apps for Business, Google Hangouts, MS Office365 with Sharepoint and Lync
- Internal Social Networks: Salesforce Chatter, Yammer
- Project Management, Time tracking and Administration: Basecamp, ActiveCollab, Intervals, Workamig, Trello
- Content Sourcing, Creation & Management: Kapost, Zerys, Contently
- Other: Passpack, Rapportive, Skitch from Evernote, Pixlr
Does your agency use any of these? How do you like them? What's missing from Shannon's list?