[Announcement] First Four Members of Collaborative Growth Network
I'm excited to announce the first four members of the Collaborative Growth Network. I've been taking my time, ensuring that each new member is committed to the inbound networking process, to the success of the group and - most importantly - to helping each other GROW!
One lesson I've learned with inbound marketing is that there is often a big difference between the people who "say" they do inbound marketing and the people who actually follow the inbound marketing methodology. The latter tend to grow traffic, leads and sales over time much more predictably and signifcantly. So, while others might take shortcuts with what they're calling inbound networking, I'm making sure my group is committed to doing it the right way. Inbound Networking is not just a series of guest blog posts and a discussion forum. It is a full methodology for companies to collaborate to grow each other's traffic, leads and sales predictably, measurably and most importantly: faster than doing inbound marketing by themselves.
That said, if I haven't reached out to you yet to interview you for the group, it's not because I don't want to. I now have a fancy new landing page for anyone that is interested in being part of the group.
Without further ado, here are the first four members.
- PR 20/20 - The first and one of the premier inbound marketing agencies in the world. Lead by visionary and author, Paul Roetzer, and backed by a team of stellar strategists, marketers and account management ninjas.
- Impact Branding & Design - A relatively new inbound marketing agency who has achieved so much growth for themselves and their clients in a short amount of time, with no signs of slowing down. They are amazing content creators, producing some of the best educational content on inbound marketing of any agency I watch. Their volume of high quality content rivals HubSpot's own marketing team.
- Top Line Results - A sales and marketing expert who has built a very profitable and growing family-run agency, by focusing on helping manufacturing clients grow their business through strategy and execution of sales and marketing excellence.
- Stream Creative - An amazing group of designers turned inbound marketers, who've built a growing agency by delivering great design + great results to clients and their agency partners.
They've submitted their first guest posts to the Co-Grow group blog and I've been honored to publish them.
- PR 20/20: B2B Marketer's Guide to Going Inbound
- Impact Branding & Design: How an Agency Acquired 5 New Clients in Less Than 6 Months Using Inbound Marketing
- Stream Creative: How a Resort Collaborated with their Competition to Reel In Sales
- Top Line Results: Business Trends That Make the Case for Inbound Networking
If you're interested in joining the group and we don't have a 1:1 call set up yet, please complete this fancy new application form I've built. Apply now.